Friday, July 15, 2011

Update on Why There is No Update

So as you've noticed nothing much is new. Did you ever have the burning desire to know? Well maybe not but I'm going to tell you why anyway.

As Google suggests (if you try googling me) I'm in Canada right now. Moving here and just having recently graduated has taken me to a roller-coaster ride the past few months. What's keeping me busy right now is a bridge-to-work program called IWES. Oh we're required to blog as of writing, cool cool stuff. Without getting into much detail, I'm learning about the Canadian culture and promoting my self to possible career opportunities (aka finding a job).

Things are getting more stable right now and finally sticking to a day-to-day activity has been good. Expect to see major changes which I'll talk about in the next post (which will be right now hopefully).

Author: Kris Anthony Viceral He talks about technology, life, food and some other interesting things that you may or may like. You can view his things on the internet at http://flavors.me/krisviceral

No comments:

Post a Comment